Rappers' Delight+Boris And Nicole Have A Baby Boy

The folks over at LIFE magazine sent over Jay's brand new cover of the next issue. It appears in newspapers nationwide Friday, November 3rd.





Here are a few quotes from the upcoming issue:




“I listen to the song ‘Victory’ on Puff’s No Way Out album,” Jay-Z tells LIFE of his preshow routine. “When Notorious B.I.G. comes in on the first verse, it feels like Rocky to me.”

“When I’m onstage, I’m thinking, Is this going to be the town where they don’t know the music? But even in Poland, they knew my lyrics,” Jay-Z tells LIFE.

“I don’t feel like I’m living in a bubble. I still feel like a man of the people,” says Jay-Z, in a Mercedes in Paris, where his show sold out. “Give me great food and wine, and I’m good,” he says. “I’m a cheap date.”

And here is what is rumored to be his new album cover:





Interesting.


Weezy F., Baby, and LeToya all hit up MTV's Sucker Free yesterday:




Wayne is a silly dude.

But Toya looked cute though:

Nice.



A KISS FM radio station hosted a recent concert with Brian McKnight and Tamia:




Who picked out that country plaid?


I almost mistook Tamia for Vanessa Manillo, but T was there performing as well:


I'm so glad she's on the comeback tip.

Star Jones even made an appearance at that event:



I'm scared.

Fanny performed at the 2006 Avon Foundation Awards Celebration Monday at the NY State Theater Lincoln Center:



She loves her some sequins.





And Missy was spotted in the audience cheering for her girl.


The Randomness:

  1. Congrats to Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari Parker on the birth of their new baby boy. A source who ran into Boris a few days ago tells me the baby was actually born yesterday (the planned on date) on Halloween.
Stay fab!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.