The New-New Ish


Justin Timberlake's new video with Timbaland for "My Love" is the ish. It doesn't premiere "officially" till Friday, but you know I got you covered. Check it out here. (Youtube and Google aren't letting me upload it. Damn them.) If you have issues viewing, right click to save to your desktop, then right click the icon on your desktop and open with a media player you know you have.




YBF chick Davetta Sherwood--who's an avid YBF reader herself--sent over a statement today (as I said before was on its way) for me to give to y'all about her exit from Y&R:

"Wassup YBF and (Y&R fans). Well, what happened at Y&R with me is
unexplainable. However, I will not fight them because I'm an entertainer not JUST a TV star! God has blessed me with the talent and ability to take things as they come and keep pushing. I'm a multi tasker that loves people and loves to work. I couldn't do that there..... with that said, I'm keeping my eyes on the prize. I can't wait to have a family one day. So until then I'll be Young and Relentless! Thank you in advance for the support and please, keep your TV's on!"



You can also check out her myspace page and click on the "Onward and Upward" blog entry for even more info. I think it's real messed up how they did her. And I don't think I'm going to be getting used to the replacement Christel Khalil again, who was the original Lily who I hear begged to come back after her movie career didn't take off.


YBF reader Ayesha sent over some pics of Jay-Z being turbaned by the Emir of Ilorin, Alhaji Ibrahim Sulu Gambari, in Nigeria last week:





Check out all the rest of the pics and info
here.


And it's about that time again folks. Lauren London, b.k.a. New-New, is out as President of YBF's Curvy Girls Unite (CGU) click since she fell off. She's been M.I.A. for a while now and we need someone who's out and about to represent. So get your $19.13 (your input) in on who should be the reigning Pres. of the CGU....

The Randomness:

  1. Get the official remix to Diddy's "Come To Me" ft. T.I., Young Joc, and Young Dro here. Damn, Diddy's about to make me go cop this whole album.
  2. Thandie Newton commented on Angie Jolie playing Mariane Pearl. Sounds like she's a little salty about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.