Caption This!

Now I'm not one to talk about somebody's momma........................................

Lil Scrappy's Momma and Jeezy


But DAMN! I've been saying for the past year and some months that my main problem with Diddy is that he is the only "superstar" that lets his momma step foot outside the house looking like Crispy Hot Ass Mess reincarnated twice. But I now stand corrected. Lil Scrappy's momma hit up the Dirty Awards this past weekend and I don't know how I missed this pic. And to make the situation even better, she and Scrappy were on BET a while back talking about how she was--and maybe still is--a pimp and into the drug selling scene. Yes, I'm serious. Now, is this a see-through catsuit? With a members only wig from Janice's House-O-Wigs? Stop it!

Caption it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.