Mini Fab

Jay was spotted in Milan this weekend at the Cavalli Fashion Show:

Gettin' real friendly with Nicky Hilton I see.


Check out some exclusive pics from Bow Wow's and Chris Brown's new video for "Shortie Like Mine":


{Thanks Langston} The video premieres Oct. 11th on BET's Access Granted. I see you Bow Wow gettin ya grown man look on. Or at least tryin'...


Check out some more pics from Will Smith's movie set for I Am Legend:



Will's body double



And look who came to visit her man on set. I see you over there in the cut Jada.

DAAAAAAAAMN Jada. Were they having a Set It Off reunion down the street??

MC is still up to her old tricks....lookin like a trick that is:






She performed in Vegas this weekend as part of her tour. And I have stayed closed lipped about this foolishness Mariah's been rockin' lately far too long. Spandex and booby tops are not for you Mariah! Yeah, I said it. She is too fabulous to be looking like this. Once again, you can have a fabulous body, but the wrong clothes on it turns you into foolywang material. Take note MC.


TMZ has the
inside scoop on her afterparty at PURE nightclub.

And just in time, Kelly Price is back and she's doing it Gospel style this time:

Her album drops October 24th and you can hear her first single "Healing" over at her myspace page.


The Randomness:

  1. You can hear Monica's full CD over at AOL Black Voices. I saw her perform Dozen Roses" on Regis and Kelly this morning and I loved it.
  2. AOL Black Voices also has the full CD listening preview of Robin Thicke's new LP.
  3. Y&R update: Davetta Sherwood, who plays the new Lily, will be replaced by the old Lily (Christel Khalil) very soon. Apparently some shady ish went down with Davetta being replaced and she and her management team aren't happy about it. Her publicist is getting me the full story and I will give y'all the scoop as soon as I get it. On another note, they are really wrong for making Devon deaf. Are they serious? And menengitis too? *Sigh* Well at least I think this is going to solidfy the bond b/w Dru and Neil. Buh bye to Carmen Ho-esta. What next........

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.