Another New Couple Alert: Lil Wayne+Solange

Yes, "WTF!" were the first words out of my mouth too. It looks like a love for rappers runs in the family. A souce VERY close to Dwayne Carter himself has informed me that his new lil boo is Solange Knowles. And they were spotted extremely close to each other all night at his 24th birthday party last Wednsday night at L.A.'s Shag nightclub. Check out some exclusive pics from the party:




She calls him Weezy F. Baby....

The price of a mansion around his wrist huh? I guess he wasn't lying.


Chris Brown and Juelz Santana came out to party too.

So when I asked the source what the hell happened with Wayne and Trina, they said after these past 2 miscarriages (I told ya'll about 1 a few months ago), their engagement fizzled and they are no longer together. And as for Solo and her NFL playing husband Daniel, the source says they are in the midst of getting divorced. I'm not surprised. I always said something wasn't right with those two. They didn't even try to act like this shotgun marriage was real. Those two were spotted out and about in the same place a total of 1 time--and they still weren't even photographed together. Looks like Daddy Knowles loses again.

While Wayne is pretty open--around his people--about his new relationship with Solange, whenever someone would try to snap a photo of them next to each other at his party, one half of the couple would conveniently get up to mingle for a second. I guess Solange studied her sister's early days with the Jiggaman. I wonder how long all this will last. Still grinding for more info.....


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.