Halle Gets Productive+YBF Eye Candy+Fabulinks

Since today is a hella slow news days....


Halle took a break from shopping yesterday and attended the Paddle Out protest in Malibu:

And of course her man Gabriel was there with her:


I don't know if I more mad at how fab she looks or at the fact that it's still warm enough where she is to wear something like this. I got punked out of wearing my cute open toed pumps this weekend thanks to it being cold as all hell in DC right now.


I usually don't do this, but I today felt compelled. The leading man who folks went a little crazy for in Beyonce's "Irreplaceable" video is actually a pretty well known model and former football player. While I don't know his name just yet, His name is Bobby Roache, but I have a feeling ya'll won't think that's too important. Check out some of his modelesque pics:










{Thanks Scotty} I feel like I should break out in song and dance to celebrate the fineness that is this man. *Sigh*



Fabulinks:

  1. A hot mess of a contest~Dlisted
  2. Unseen freaky footage from FOL 2~The VH-1 Flavor of Love and Flavorette Blog
  3. A treat for all you Fergie fans~Hip and Pop
  4. Snippets of Eminem and 50's new video for "You Don't Know"~Ya Heard
  5. Celebs rockin' runway looks~Juicy-News
  6. I guess Danity Kane couldn't have been too hurt in their car accident~Celebrity Smack
  7. Omaroacha is STILL talking about her new baby roaches~Fatback and Collards
  8. Shareefa does a new interview~The Rap-Up
  9. Snoop caught walkin' dirty in the airport~TMZ

Stay fab!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.