Fruit+Spice=Baby On The Way?


Sooooo it looks like Mel B (Scary Spice) and Eddie are expecting a baby. Mel is 4 months preggers and this will make #2 for Mel and #7 for Eddie. Damn that's a lot of kids. Supposedly the two are getting married next month. I wonder what ex wifey Nicole thinks of all this. Better yet, I wonder if Mr. Gill is mad Mel can give Eddie something that he can't. Funny funny.


Video Faboo:

Monica performed at Howard's Yardfest last weekend:



And I'm not impressed. Does this "Sideline Ho" song sound like she made an R&B remix for her cousin Luda's "You's A Ho" to anybody else? I know she can do better, so I'll let her slide.

But Assie on the other hand:



{Thanks Shanice} All the coaching in the world won't help this chick. And did Ryan Leslie really make another excuse that she was giving interviews for 4 hours so her voice wasn't completely right? Boy please. I'm done.



Don't forget that VH-1's Hip Hop Honors Show airs tonight at 9p EST.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.