Parties, Fashion, And A Comeback

Kelis hosted a fabulous party for her man Nas' birthday Wednesday night at the Canal Room in NY:



Too cute.


Usher and Chris Webber came by to kick it. What, were they giving out thick ass gold chains as party favors??

Diddy was there too.





She made sure her man was satisfied by giving him 2 cakes I see.


Slick Rick gave a surprise performance for Nas.

Mario and Nick Cannon came by. Hopefully there was an 80's theme goin down in that piece.


That damn Tracy Morgan. Get the rest of the pics here.

Christina Milian hit up the Diesel Spring 2007 Fashion Show Wednesday for the Fashion Week festivities:

Cute.

And Usher hit up the Michael Kors show:

Hmmm...I see you're gettin' your "pursed lips" look on Ursh.

The Toronto Film Festival is going down right now in Canada. Keri Washington was spotted at an event this week:


Fabulous.

J-Lo made an appearance too:

I see she's back to her Fly Girl days with that natural hair color.

Katt Williams is out with a new standup show on HBO:


You can catch a tease here. Nuts.


The Another Magazine afterparty went down this week:

Eve was there:

*singing to myself* "I'm gonna be a mighty king, so enemies beware..................."

Vogue's Editor-At-Large Andre Leon Talley and the Dashes were there.


So I watched Dancing With The Stars this week and have picked my favorites:


Emmit is waaaay better than I expected. He's not Master P #2 like I thought he would be.


Shanna Moakler was straight played by the judges with their scores. But she's one of my faves.



As much as I talk about Viv, she's trying her ass off in this thing.

And last but not least, I'm pulling for YBF chick Monique Coleman to win this thing. She was in High School Musical and seems like such a fab chick.

The Jiggaman is on the cover of Entertainment Weekly this week. It hits the stands Friday the 15th.

Don't call it a comeback...ok, it is a comeback. He's dropping a new album called Kingdom Come in November a week after Nas is dropping his. Jay said he just couldn't stay away. And I'm not complaining.



The Randomness:

  1. See, this is why I didn't even want to watch this racial Survivor mess. A black man was the first one voted off last night. My people, my people. Not off to a good start I see....
  2. T-Mac and his girlfriend of 10 years Clarenda Harris got married Tuesday in Mexico.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.