Ummm...So Trina Was Pregnant?


So I go more than an hour without checking my e-mail for once and I miss all kinds of stuff. Here's the e-mail I received earlier from the webmaster over at
trinafan.com:

Miami born Rap Princess "Trina", who's real name is Katrina Taylor,
was hospitalized on June 28, 2006, which was one month ago. According to the private nurse who has asked to keep her name "unknown" to the public said,"The rap star was rushed into the emergency room due to internal bleeding".The nurse said "that she felt very bad for the 5 foot 2 raptress as she cried for non other than her "beau" and fiance Dwayne Carter known as Lil' Wayne".....Trina's ultrasound revealed that she was expecting a baby boy! According to the nurse, Trina cried "God please take me and save my baby".....she was released 2 days later from the hospital to family members.

In all due respect, our hearts go out to Trina and her family. I'm the webmaster of http://www.trinafan.com/ . I keep contact with Trina and the news is actually very real. Trina actually called me today and let me know about everything.



Now trinafan.com is one of the best sites for Trina info and they pretty much love her to pieces over there, so I don't see why they would make up something like this. But just to keep it all the way real, something just seems suspect about this. But in case it is true, I'm glad you're feeling better mama (since I saw the pics of you in the club a couple weeks ago singin' and stuff). Read the message and take it how you wanna...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.