The Lookalikes+Janet's New Album Cover

I promise I always have to look at pics like these for 10 seconds minimum just to be sure of who it is.

Christina Milian was auditioning to become a member of the Asscat Dolls:





Get more pics
here. OK. Actually she was just performing. Supposedly these are new but I'm not sure. I think they were from a couple years ago. Nonetheless...still the foolywang.

And Friday night she was on Leno to promote her new movie Pulse:




And she looked quite fabulous there. And I'm actually looking forward to this movie.


Rih Rih did a photoshoot in Amsterdam this week:




Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

{Click Pics}

I like these grown and sexy pics. Get more here.

But then she messed up the flow at the official party for the World Series of Poker Tournament:



WTF was that catsuit foolishness? I really hope this is not becoming a trend.

Janet Ciara performed at the VH-1 Save The Music event in the Hamptons today.



Doing her lipsynching best I'm sure.

Speaking of Janet....

Sources: The Crusade and BrownSista

That's the official design for her new album cover. Beautiful.

Stacy Dash was at the premiere of King Lear at the Electrtic Lodge yesterday in Venice, Cali:




MAC has blotting papers for $5 for a whole pack mama.


The Randomness:
  1. Dorrie Wheeler, a friend of YBF, has one of the first full interviews with the chicks of Danity Kane.
  2. Sunshine Anderson has some new music out.

I'm out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.