Picture This

Rihanna was spotted out with her cute little dog earlier this week:


Awww. And for all you Rih Rih fans, she's also featured in the Giant magazine "Beyonce"issue:


Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

{Click Pics}

The pics do look pretty fab.

Speaking of fab pics, check out the Rolling Stone and Vogue outtakes of MJB when she was featured in the mags recently:


Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
{Click Pics}

Definitely the hotness.

Why in the hell does Wyclef allow his sister to look a crispy mess at events?


Melky Jean @ a WNBA party in NY Wednesday


Honestly, I'm not too sure of how much crispiness she actually can change, but she can start with a better outfit. And a better wig.

Here's B's "Deja Vu" single cover:



I honestly didn't get it until I heard her explain-a Bee for "B". Hmmm.

So I saw B on 106 and Park yesterday. I could only watch 2 minutes of it cuz the hosts irked my damn nerves. It is so obvious the new female host is from New Orleans cuz I have friends that sounds IDENTICAL to her. I knew it before I even read her myspace page. Anyways, B basically said verbatim what we've been reading about her album for months. Nothing new. But clearly she's been morphing her style into something new--a lil "punkish" if you will. Kind of like a glammed up Pink. I'ma have to see where this goes before I decide if I like it. Oh, and some man is slapping her with a million dollar lawsuit dealing with HOD. Whatev.

Other pics of her arriving at TRL the other day:


Enough of all that.

So am I the only one who didn't know that Aaliyah and Nicole Richie were really good friends back in the day. I was just informed of this...and this pic:

Source: JJB

They were playing around as Spice Girls. Very interesting.

DMX was on 106 on Wednesday and I can tell from these pics he was showing why crack is a helluva drug:

His wife was there too:


Yeah, no comment.


The Randomness:

  1. Videos that piss me off: Cassie: "Me and U" and Pharrell and Kanye: "Number 1".
  2. Tocarra is the new correspondent for the new BET entertainment news show called The Black Carpet which debuted last night.
  3. B has traded in her cayenne pepper diet for a cereal diet. Story
  4. BV has the FIRST LOOK for Letoya Luckett's album. Check it out to hear some tracks and get some info about ya girl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.