Caught Out there

B was spotted on the upper east side of NY Saturday:

I am lovin' the laid back look. Hot dress, cute sandals. I hope all you "critics" are happy now. She was on her way to dinner. But you know not by herself.


Y'all know the Jiggaman wasn't far behind her:

He and Baby Daniel were spending some QT on their way to dinner. Why can't I stop laughing at this pic? But it is cute though.


And B and T.I. hit up the MTV VMA press conference event today. Both will be performers at the VMA's in August:


Sexy.


I am a prime B fan, but she looks like a wind-me-up toy right here.


Girl go take a nap somewhere. You look tired as all hell.



More pics from the VH-1 Save The Music benefit in the Hamptons this weekend:

Lyfe and Goapele kicked it.

Oh Erika:



Oh Erika--again.

Well our President has surfaced folks. CGU/fab chick Lauren London did a photoshoot for the Fall/WInter '06 line for a designer recently:






So fabulous.

Awww shucky ducky:



Luda has FINALLY switched up the hair game. He sported his new fade at a celeb concert in Seattle this weekend.

The Randomness:

  1. Check out MJB's brand new joint "Take Me As I Am" right here.
  2. More leaked Danity Kane songs: Hold Me Down and One Shot. I can't even lie. I'm feelin "Hold Me Down".

Fab Blind Item:

This is from Jawn's BV Buzz this week:

Can't Say Names…


Could there be more baby mamma drama for a certain rappin' music executive? I hear that said entertainer, who moonlights in acting as well as having ventures in television, has fathered a child by a third baby mamma. Apparently, the hip-hop honcho offered the alleged sexual triste almost $1 million to terminate the pregnancy. The mistress wasn't all about the Benjamins and refused. To add insult to injury, I'm told she's sent word to his long-time girlfriend that she had the baby, which has sent that relationship into a tailspin. I guess a third child support hearing will be happening once the paternity test is done.



*whispering* It's Diddy. But you aint heard it from me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.