Video Fab+Snoop/R. Kelly's New Vid

I decided to do a post with 3 of my fave songs/videos out right now. Yeah, they came out a couple weeks ago buy I'm still posting this ish. Watch 'em and love 'em...


I see our girl Lauren London is making a video chick career for herself. It's all gravy though. I'm still a fan. And I'm lovin' Skateboard P on this song.




Beautiful song. Paula P. and Robin are just too cute. But let me not get too happy about them. They may just take that celebrity divorce payoff like everyone else soon....



Our fave ANTM reject Bre was holdin' it down fabulously in this vid. Loves it.


Snoop's people sent over exclusive pics from the set of his and R. Kelly's new video for "That's That Ish":

Ummm ANTM reject Monique....is that you in the back girl?? I hear it is. So I see plan B was to become a video "model". Mmhmm.










The vid premieres tomorrow night on MTV at 11p EST. Too bad Snoop did a lil too much "ish" and turned himself in to the cops today for those pesky weapons charges. Tisk tisk Snoop.

Stay fab!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.