Sh!t Talkers: Game+Mya

Sherry over at Complex magazine was fabulous enough to send over these pics of Game's cover and spread for their upcoming issue:

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com


Here's some snippets from his cover story:

Game told Complex:

“I WAS, SIX MONTHS AGO, AT A POINT IN MY LIFE WHERE I FELT LIKE I KNEW HOW IT FELT FOR A PERSON TO COMMIT SUICIDE. LIFE WAS JUST THAT BAD”

On having nightmares about Kanye West, Suge Knight, Tupac, and more…



“I have nightmares of situations where people were murdered or their life
ended in some tragedy; but instead of it being them, it’s me. I have nightmares
of Kanye West’s car crash breaking up my face. I have nightmares of being in the
car with Suge and sitting in Pac’s position. I wake up trying to rationalize and
analyze the situations or think about how Pac really died. What don’t people
know? Maybe I should go back to sleep and meet Pac in my dream and ask him. I’ll
be wanting to know s***, and it f***s you up inside when you don’t know and
can’t figure out what happened, like how did Eazy die? Did Eazy really die from
AIDS? If he died from AIDS, how come his wife doesn’t have AIDS, and I’m pretty
sure he banged her out a week before he went to the hospital. You know what I’m
saying?”

On the downside of celebrity dating…



“It’s cool, but that sh** has its ups and downs. The up is you kinda
feel hot, the Jay-Z and BeyoncĂ© thing. The downside is that you don’t get to
spend as much time with double celebrity sh**. Then there’s the thing that they
be switching up—you take my girlfriend now. I’ll take your boyfriend, and you
know different couples with different muthaf*****, so I’m pretty much done at
this point.”
On the downside of celebrity dating…



On Mya… “Ummm…we still cool. We’re good friends.”

Good friends huh? Yeah, whatever.


And here's Mya's pics and a snippet of what was said about her in the issue:

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

R&B singer Mya continues her diss on 50 Cent in the new October/November issue of Complex.
In the issue, she says, "[50] claimed to have slept with
me and that's totally incorrect. If that's how you choose to succeed, then
karma's a bitch. I don't have time for that small bulls***."

Also in the issue, she talks about her parents' divorce which took place not long after her debut album and the effect that it had on her career, as she was forced to fire her dad as manager and hire new management. "My dad took it very personally," she says. "My family fell apart and it was psychotic." Now as she prepares for the launch of her fourth album Liberation her father is back as her manager and her mother as her accountant. To that, she says, "My energy is totally
different. I feel like I have control and I'm a grown woman now."


Fabulous. Get ya grown woman on then Mya....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.