Movie Fab+Other Fabness


It's Friday!


Back in the N.O., Uptown Angela on Q93 radio station interviewed Baby yesterday about the infamous "kissing" pic and about upcoming projects. Check out what he had to say. If you ask me, he avoided the question. But I would too if the pic in question is over a year old....



Snoop hosted his annual Youth Football Benefit performance yesterday:



Nicole from the Asscat Dolls and Will.I.Am came out to perform too:





Fun times.


Remember when I told y'all a while back that Christina Milian got dropped from the cover and spread for VIBE magazine? Well these are supposedly the pics from that shoot:

















She says they will be used for another magazine. Too bad so sad.


Alicia Keys' new movie Smokin' Aces comes out March 2, 2007. This is the role she lost all that weight and toned up for a while back:






Check out the movie trailer
here. Hopefully she won't disappoint in the acting arena.



The fabulous Kerry Washington is in a new movie called Dead Girl. Here are some stills from the movie:









It hits theaters December 29th of this year.


The Randomness:

  1. Y&R update: This week has been the fool. I have the strongest urge to go whoop Carmen Ho-esta's real life ass even though I know she's just playing a part. Is she serious about sending Dru to jail over this nonsense? After SHE was the one trying to sleep with Dru's husband? Heffa deserved everything she got. And isn't it funny that she was so gangsta about gettin' down with Neil while Dru was gone, but now she's playing Lil Miss Scared now that she found out Dru does NOT play that ish. She must not know 'bout Dru.... And now she's on the bad side of Jack AND Brad so I have a feeling this homewrecker is about to get killed off. But now we've found out she's done this whole sleeping with a married exec thing before and swindled money out of the man to stay quiet. Looks like she's up to the same tricks....
  2. It's official. Will Smith is in talks to buy the 76ers. Story A.I. AND Willy at the same game?? Niiiiice.
  3. Jay just bought B a $2 million gift. Clearly this man knows how to wife his main chicks--without marrying them of course. And in his new leaked track "Lost Ones", he talks about some drama that he and B went through. The track is being removed everytime it is uploaded, so I'll have to wait to post it. Listen to it here. {Thanks Liz} Jay has actually told media sources that the second verse is referencing their relationship, while the 1st verse is in reference to Dame Dash, and the 3rd is about his late nephew's (he died in a recent car accident in a car Jay bought for him) miscarried baby. Here's the verse about B:

I don’t think it’s meant to be/ for she loves her work more than she does me / and honestly at twenty-three / i would probably/ love my work more than I did she / so we ain’t we/ it’s me and her / for what she prefers over me is work/ and that’s where we differ / so i have to give her/ free time even if it hurts/ so breathe mommy it’s deserved/ you were put on this Earth to be/ all you can be like the reserves/ and me, my time in this army is served / so I have to allowshe, her, time to serve / the time’s now for her / in time she’ll mature/ and
maybe we can be we again like we were /



Very interesting. I'm assuming this was a snap shot of a rift in their relationship a couple years ago.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.