Keepin' It Goin'...


So I had pretty much given up on a Fugees Reunited album at this point. And damn near gave on up my girl L Boogie making a hot comeback at all. But I guess I still have a lil hope. She performed at a celebration with Conde Nast media yesterday:



That's that "Fugee-la" Lauryn that I miss.


ANTM was pretty good last night. Other than being creeped out by Fabio's 60 year old ass fawning all over these little girls duing the shoot, the pics turned out pretty hot. The challenge was to work it out with Fabio to make a romantic novel cover. Here are the three I liked the most:


Yeah Tyra's not competing, but I love the pic.

Melrose played the brothel role well....a little too well.


And Anchal got talked about by the panel for backing up her "junk in the trunk" (which clearly was model talk for being a size 2 instead of a 00) on Fabio. But the pic is fab.


The girls also did a mini shoot where Tyra was their photog where they had to display anger/madness. These were my faves (but the final black and white ones they showed were better):


Jaeda rocked this one.


Somehow this worked for Eugena. I thought this chick was about to get sent home since she was in the bottom 2, but we had to say goodbye to Brooke. And on her high school graduation night....

Dominique b.k.a. "Stinky Face" from MTB 3 is about to drop a new solo album:



She has no name or release date for the project yet, but you can check out her new interview here. She just may get the last laugh...

And also on the new music tip, Brian McKnight is about to drop another album:


His 10th album called Ten is dropping December 5th. Damn, 10 albums? I feel hella old. Check out his new single "Used To Be My Girl" here.

All kinds of folks decided to hit up 106 and Park yesterday:


I see Trick Daddy is still protesting water and baths.


The Ying Yang twins dropped by.


Eva made an appearance looking so fly.

And of course Cici had to stop by on her b-day. I see you Ciara. Stepping ya fab game up and stuff....

The Randomness:

  1. Rumor control: Because I know this mess is about to get out of hand and I'm about to get bombarded with e-mails as usual, let me clear it up before it starts. This pic re-floating around of Wayne and Baby "kissing":

The problem with a certain "media source" reporting this pic is that the pic is over a year old and has already circulated. Also, don't be fooled into thinking it's new just because said "media source" says they're the first to report this and their "relationship" since that is extremely untrue as well. The only reason I am addressing this is because my inbox gets flooded with questions everytime said "media source" makes up nonsense out of thin air or re-circulates an old pic and exaggerates it to get hits. Moving on....

2. As I reported on a post earlier this week, Jermaine Dupree is officially giving is statement about leaving Virgin. He did not get forced out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.