The Big Post: VMA Show Fabness

Yeah this post is coming late in the day. I just finished moving out of my New Orleans apt. late last night and flew into DC this morning. So back to the usual posting schedule.

The VMA's were hella boring and I swear I couldn't stop dozing off. I guess you just had to be there. But there was quite a bit of fabulousness on the red carpet though:



I really hated this Dolce and Gabbana dress on Rhi Rhi last night, but the pic makes it look better than it really did. Her makeup and skin were on point though.



WTF is this Ronald McDonald gear Chris Brown was rockin?



Andre was killin me with those damn boots. By the way, if you haven't seen Idlewild--go get it in ya life this weekend. Absolutely fantabulous movie. Don't be fooled by the critics and opening weekend numbers. The ish was hot. And I swear the sex scene with Paula Patton and Mr. ANdre gave me a newfound respect for the sexiness of this man. Damn. YBF rating: 9.5


The Queen was there in all her animal print glory.

Kanye finally made a formal appearance with the future Mrs. West. Does she not have a makeup stylist yet? Just askin...

Damn. Where has Mr. Legend been all this time?


Diddy absolutely killed me with having a spokesperson on the red carpet. I promise I woulda smacked the sh*t out the back of his head for that foolishness if I was on that red carpet interviewing him/his spokesperson. And why the hell did Jackie Long b.k.a. Esquire agree to that mess? Whack.



Lala looked cheap to me. She was dateless while her man 'Melo was in Greece gettin his ass kicked by the Greece b-ball team.


Oh hellllllll naw. What in the blue non-breathable spandex hell?? Coco has officially gone too far with foolywang material right here. And why is Ice Tea actin like she is the belle of the ball? I'm not down with domestic violence, but he knows it's time to shake-a-ho when she walks out the house like this.


I saw what J-Lo was going for, but I'm just not feeling it. The boots were fantabulous though.


Cici looked aiight.


Say what you want but this Versace dress was bangin on B's body.


I'm lovin Monica's look right here. But that dog--just really unnecessary.


I feel like my screen is dirty everytime I see Fergie.


I can't blame Chamillionaire for trying. There's only so much he can do...


I just realized why Danity Kane gives me a headache everytime I see a pic of them together. It's just waaaaaay too much goin on in one pic. But D-Woods is quickly becoming one of my fave fab chicks. Love her makeup.


Luda.


Why does the black oompa-loompa INSIST on wearing small ass striped suits? I just don't understand.

Kelis held it down as one of the flyest chicks on the red carpet last night:


Loves it!

Yes that's Nas' daughter Destiny and yes, I will move on quickly. Y'all know I don't talk about the kids.

Who's house???


Extra correspondent Tanika Ray looked simply fab. The whole tunic dress with stilletos look this season is hot.


Black Ty and Method Man

Two of the sexiest men in the game. Damn.


My girl Kim was in that piece orange suit and all:


Then she stripped down to her black barbie outfit:


She wasted no time getting back to the ghetto barbie look I see.

T.I. and Christina A. kicked it on the front row.


And y'all already know hip hop royalty had to represent.


Kim, Alexis, and Kanye spent some QT watching the show.


And so did Rhi Rhi, Cassie, and her pimp...I mean Ryan Leslie.

The hottest performances of the night were Beyonce and Mr. Tip Harris. Hands down. Shakira and Christina A. tore it down too.

Was B swagger jacking Ms. Jackson right here? Regardless, the ish was hot. I'm all for a performance with a lot less seizure inducing movements.

Peep my full review and pics of the show over at Ya Heard.

Stay fab!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.