Fashion Week Fabulousness

Janet was spotted at the Bill Blass Show yesterday:







Looks like J is trying to beat out B in the too much publicity category.

Star J hit up the Reem Acra Show yesterday:


I haven't seen her with Al in a hot minute. I can only imagine why...




Mya and Kelis were spotted entering Bryant Park yesterday:


Fabulous! They were gearing up to strut their fabness in the Heatherette Spring 2007 Fashion Show:




There's something about this look I find interesting.



Flawless skin makes for a very fab chick.


Loves it.

Kalexis Kanye and Alexis (she's not a celeb so they don't deserve a name merger) hit up the Derek Lam Fashion Show yesterday:

Do I need to make an appointment for her with a MAC consultant? Just asking...

Wassup with these damn shades indoors everywhere? Definitely my pet peeve and I can't overlook it anymore.



B-Rocka was spotted outside at the tents at Fashion Week yesterday:





I'm not a fan of the boxy purse look--but it seems to be a fashion staple for fall. Lots of celebs are rockin the look.

Fun times.

The Randomness:

  1. Today is the 10th anniversary of Pac's death. Check out what I had to say over at Ya Heard.
  2. Is she serious?
  3. Beyonce is having her b-day cake and eating it too. She's #1 on the Billboard album charts and went Gold week 1. Story Fabulous.
  4. People has the inside look on how to look fab in skinny jeans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.