Concert Fab: Jay-Z's Surprise Concert Guests+Boost Mobile Rocks On

Jay-Z was in London yesterday to do a concert for his World Tour. And he brought some surprise guests this time:


Memphis Bleek was in tow doing his hype man duties.

And then Beyonce showed up and I heard the crowd damn near lost their minds:


Source: Beyonce World

She performed "Cazy In Love" with her lil boo, as well as "Dangerously In Love". I knew it was only a matter of time before she joined him. Loves it. I also heard Nas made an appearance to do some tracks. This makes me even more mad Jay isn't doing a U.S. concert. Boo.

The two hit up Cipriani's after the show:

I love how the paparazzi crop Jay-Z out the pics.

The Boost Mobile RockCorps Concert went down at Radio City Music Hall in NY this weekend:


Kelis performed. And she's borderline back on her crazy look again.

I guess it was Perform With Your Man weekend because Nas definitely hopped on stage with his wife:

The cuteness.

Lots of other celebs were there too:


Paul Wall's mystery flavored self was there.


That sexy man T.I. performed:

Nice.


Nelly Nell was in that piece.


Papoose b.k.a. The Gecko was there. I know I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like a gecko....


Big Gipp scared the sh*t outta me when I scrolled to this foolishness. Real talk.


F-A-B-O...

And Ashanti and her lil sis Shi Shi made an appearance:


Not feeling this outfit AT ALL.


The Randomness:

  1. Check out Shareefa's new track with Bobby Valentino called "Hey Baby".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.