Caption This Winner!


Winner:

Beyonce to herself: Just Smile girl, just smile, I can take a shower and sit my butt in my plush bentley in about 3 hours. Damn it Daddy!

Girl on the left: This tramp has the audacity to sit next to me glowing, know I left my concelear at home, I'm pregnant, tired, and this cameraman is all on my foot.

Girl on the right: If I slide my hand a little to the left, can I snatch that chain

-karma


Runner ups:

woman on right: Lemme hold my bag tight 'fo she jacks that too.

-Caribbman

----------------------


the lady on the left says, I SHOLE WISH these body guards would stop pointing they guns at us

Beyonce is thinkin, i wonder if i could do a video ON THE SUBWAY...

the other girl is thinkin...wait till i get a hold of that bracelet

-Jonathan
Congrats!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.