T.G.I.F.

Kelly was spotted on the beach with somebody's kids in Miami Beach last weekend:



She must have gotten flashbacks of when she, Letoya, and LaTavia were that age and had to carry stuff for B. Gettin' payback any way you can huh Kellz? Lemme stop....

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

{Click Pics}

Cute.

Ms. Toni kicked off her nightly show at the Flamingo Hotel in Vegas yesterday:




Magic came out to support his very fabulous friend.

They kicked it backstage too:





Nice.

Mekhi Phifer hosted Hennessy Higher Marques Dinner last night:




He and his new chick looked extra comfy....all up at the table and stuff....





And I swear Bill Maher loves black people more than some black folk I know.

But wait....WHAT IN THE CRISPY LYCRA HO-FESSIONAL HELL IS THIS???




No seriously--somebody please give me the number to the hoochie hotline this man calls before EVERY occasion to get a date. I have a complaint to register.



And cutie pie Hill was there to soak in the event too.

Say Halle...what you hiding there??


She was spotted out in West Hollywood today buying flowers.



I still don't really believe the pregnancy rumors--but I'll be damned if she's not resting that left arm on a tummy.

Clearly Good Morning America didn't know what hit them when Kanye and Pharrell performed this morning:

Kanye--don't ever tell people you throw like that. K?

Haha.



Fun times.

The Randomness:

  1. Catch Monica's brand new video for "Everytime Tha Beat Drop" right here. I swear I was just waitin' on her to break in half in one of those scenes.
  2. Then catch New chick Shareefa's debut video "I Need A Boss" with Luda here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.