Mini Fab

Oh my damn. MJB hit up the Carol's Daughter section of a Miami Sephora store to sign some autographs:



I'ma let Mary pass on this one. You can't kill it everyday. But damn..........



Yep folks. Supposedly Ms. Porter is having twins. Two more Diddy minis? Lord help us....

That sexy man Common was at a NY Gap (at 59th and Lexington) yesterday making some t-shirts for a charity campaign Gap is running:


Cute.

BJ Coleman's b-day party went down last night:


Kiki was there lookin blowed as usual. Vanessa Simmons looked cute though.



And clearly her Aunt taught her this annoying ass pucker pose all too well.


The Randomness:

  1. Check out Janet's new leaked track "Enjoy" here. I'm feelin the beat and summery feel. But the singin'....debatable. But I'm a Janet fan so I'ma love it regardless.
  2. Lionel Richie talks about the R&B chicks. Says he can only name 3 real singers in the industry. Story
  3. Today is the 5th Anniversary of Aaliyah's death. R.I.P Babygirl. In her honor, what's your fave Aaliyah song to date? That "4 Page Letter" is and always will be my ish......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.