Hoopz Is In Some HEAT





Maaaaaan hold up! I have received a few e-mails about this lil rumor right here...and it is paining me to even report it to y'all. The MIA is poppin with the rumor that none other than Ms. Chickenhead herself Hoopz is preggers. Oh but there's more. Folks all over Miami are saying that NBA baller Dwyane Wade is the one who's going to pass the paternity test with flying colors.

I heard from one of D-Wade's on-the-court colleagues a couple of days ago that many-a-hoopster have been Ms. Chickenhead's groupie. And D-Wade is for damn sure one of 'em. And remember a while back when I told y'all Hoopz was at the Heat's championship game sitting one section away from Siovaughn (D-Wade's wife) thanks to D-Wade putting her there? If any BIT of nonsense is true--I will personally reach out and CUT both of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.