Friday Mini Fab

Just when I was about to skip going to the gym today.....






Fab chick Mya was spotted on the set of her new video for "Ayo". Did Michael from Project Runway make that for you girl? Regardless--I'm glad to see her bringing some new-new ish.

Here are some pics from that SEXY man Idris Elba's and Gabby Union's new movie Daddy's Little Girls:










Source: LA

Dammit I'll admit it. I've had a celebrity crush on this man since he was Rev. Charles Frank (from The Gospel). Sexiness at its best.




Check out B's official Essence cover:



Simply beautimous.


Rih Rih is shooting her new video "We Ride":



This looks interesting.

Tyra was spotted on the street doing it up like Beyonce:





Apparently she's doing a segment for a show for her new season of The Tyra Banks Show. Hmmmmm.

The Randomness:

  1. Bump what you heard! Beyonce's video for "Ring The Alarm" will premiere on Yahoo Videos next week. I guess that mug isn't getting cancelled like sources reported. And speaking of B--I wonder how she feels about her mini-me and her man going on tour in South Africa together soon. Ring that alarm b*tches! Oh, and Auntie B loves her some Baby Daniel. Shuttin' down toy stores and stuff....
  2. Kanyeezie threw a hissyfit at Lollapalooza last week. Get your panties out your ass 'Ye.

Have a fabulous weekend! I know I will...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.