Cuz You Need Somebody To Hold You AND Hold You Down



Ok. Before I even kick off my other posts--this sh*tty (literally) sad mess called Flavor of Love needs to be discussed. It took me damn near 85 minutes of the 90 minute premiere to figure out if these chickenheads on this show were serious. And as soon as I thought that they were--that nasty heffa Somethin' went and sh*t on the damn stairs. I don't give a damn what your excuse is--you are a grown ass woman and mess like that should NEVA happen. I already was having trouble taking this chick seriously when she had the nerve to do one on ones with her natural hair flying away from her weave. Apparently she did some internet "model" pics that are too risque for me to post. Some folks think it's not her but you could have fooled me. Get it together my people.

Nibblz--stop kickin it with Mike Tyson. Buckwild--should I be offended? And as for
the rest of the chicks--I refuse to take precious time to speak about the madness anymore than I already have. I'll leave it to y'all. But I will say 99% of these chicks are Hoopz reincarnated. Video ho's with a dream. You can check out what I had to say+pics over at Ya Heard. Speak on it....


The Randomness:

  1. Kelly Rowland sang the National Anthem at the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard yesterday. She looked and sounded simply fab.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.