The Gossip-ish....


So those pics of Ashanti in the long white dress a few days ago were not from a TRL appearance. They were just a visit to MTV Studios where she was taping a show for her upcoming movie. Here's some pics from her TRL appearance yesterday:


Iridescence is not the ish. But she still looks pretty fab.


Come get ya girl Nelly.

And apparently it was I Can't Sing Day on TRL b/c Assie was there too:

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.comFree Image Hosting - www.supload.com

{Click Pics}

Venus and Serena were at the L.A. premiere of "Talladega Nights: The Ballad Of Ricky Bobby" lookin...decent?

Hmmmm. But if I have to tell Venus one more time about that crotched foolishness....

Speaking of premieres, J-Foxx decided to show up with a "date" at his Miami Vice London premiere last night:

Boy please. Who you foolin? But that chick's dress is the shiznit.




Outkast had their O2 Exclusive Album Launch Party for Idlewild Wednesday night. It was at the BA London Eye in London:


Cute.

Fab chick Jill Scott was on a video set this week:

I'm definitely a Lupe Fiasco fan.


Gotta luv her.

And let the pregnancy rumors commence...again:


The HB was spotted outside her home yesterday.

More B promo pics are here:

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.comFree Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

{Click Pics}

These look real country. I guess that was the point.


The Randomness:
  1. JD talks sh*t about Christina, Britney, and Beyonce. Story
  2. Cake has pics of Eva P. posing topless for....who the hell knows.
  3. My fellow Y&R fans--ARE NICK AND PHYLLIS SERIOUS??? Moving in together? Get the f**k outta here! I can't take it. I am NOT a fan of these 2. And if Phyllis didn't grin wide as hell as soon as Nick told her about him divorcing Sharon....And I promise y'all if I was Dru I would go upside Ms. Carmen Ho-sta's head if she decided to come within 3 ft. of my man again. Go with ya gut Dru...go with ya gut.
  4. Check out Pharrell's new HP commercial here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.