Rihyonce Strikes Again+Mini Fab

YBF reader A S let me know that Jay is actually part owner of Bar Pitti. Go figure.

Source: TMZ

Once again, it took me a minute to figure out if that was B who had changed clothes and was spotted going out again--or if it was Rih Rih leaving from dinner with Bigga on Monday. I knew that outfit looked familiar. I'm just sayin...

I'm not sure when these were taken, but Star J. was spotted going out at lunch:




As if The View musical chairs game couldn't drag on anymore, now mags are saying they know who is filling her chair:

Too bad all these choices are wrong. Insiders have informed me that the new seat filler will be radio show host Bo Griffin--well, at least she's the front runner. Jawn/NY Daily News has an article about it. Only time will tell....

Keyshia Cole attended a BET networks event Monday:

Speaking of BET, they got rid of Uncut and Julissa and Tigga as 106 and Park hosts this week. Looks like new CEO Debrah is trying to step it up over there.

In case you haven't seen this month's VIBE:



Free Image Hosting - www.supload.comFree Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Source: Superior Pics

Loves it.

The Randomness:

  1. I'm mad it took this long for summer reality tv to get poppin. Tonight kicks off the premieres of the reality shows of Keyshia Cole and DMX on BET. And also, Project Runway 3 on Bravo. Be on the lookout for Michael Knight from ATL, the first black man to be on the show. He seems like he's going to bring some "uniquness" to the show. And why did this dude have on a grill in the preview? Boo. Nevertheless, as always, I'll be watching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Movie fab: I saw Devil Wears Prada this past Saturday. And in honor of Outkast gracing this post: "I think I'm in looooooooove......." Anyways, this movie is the epitome of fashion fabulous. Y'all kow I love me some Chanel and they were showing things that haven't even hit the stores yet. And seeing that this movie was made 2 years ago, it's amazing how they had all the styles (like the Fendi spy bag "the new Emily" had) that just dropped this season. They spent close to a million dollars on wardrobe alone for this movie according to the cast. Damn. What I wouldn't give...

The movie is a good story which anybody that has ever had a crazy ass boss and/or a crazy ass co-worker can relate to. Loved it. YBF rating: 9


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.