Play Catch Up: Essence Fest Weekend Fab


Essence Fest went down this weekend in the H. I was highly heated that I couldn't make it down there, that is until I heard I didn't miss much. But this B-Brown/New Edition performance seriously would have had me dead with this foolywang material:






Apparently people had to drag Bobby's ass off the stage. And folks are reporting how he was just cuttin up.


J-Foxx was there to perform.

Idris Elba was there looking oh so hot.



Elise Neal looked fabulous.


Kanye looked his usual.



Tamia made an appearance and stil looks so fab. And you can get those orange shoes she's rockin at Aldo.


LL of course performed in his usual shirtless way:



Nice.

Enough said.

Toni B. performed almost showing her ass as usual:



And after 2 kids I don't blame her.

Ummm...

Did Mama Tina have some work done? Her face is lookin real stiff in this pic.


That sexy man Lenny.

Superhead Steffans made an appearance:


If she don't look like Nicole Richie I don't know who does.

Minister Farakhan and Superhead

I would pay serious money to know how this convo went.


Beautiful.


I'm not sure who this little girl is--I heard she's a singer--but she's the spitting image of Fanny.

Update: I'm now aware that this is HYDEIA BROADBENT. Thanks everyone for the info.


Who is Jaheim's manager and stylist?


No for real, who is it? Cuz they need to know that this crispiness is truly unacceptable. Work this out Jaheim's camp.

You can get all the rest of the million pics
here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.