New Celeb Couples?

My sources in Dallas are telling me that Kelly Rowland is rumored to now be on the arm of none other than Mike Ear-Eater Tyson:

I promise y'all. If this is true...I will personally go down to Miami and Houston to seek out Ms. Rowland and personally whoop her ass for this foolishness. So for the time being--I am in utter disbelief and I am refusing to believe it.


And sources out in the ATL are saying that Bow Wow has been spotted with Cassie b.k.a. The Talk Over A Track Grammy Award Winner:


They were spotted riding around the ATL together this week and looking quite coupled up. But I wouldn't be surprised about this one. She's quickly finishing her How To Become A Hollywood Success Story program for chicks who can't sing. Clearly the last step is becoming a HollyHood Ho.


Ok, the next 2 aren't really a couple. Well, not anymore. But when I first heard about this chick Dessarae Bradford getting snatched up out of the Tonight Show for basically going crazy (from the audience) and shouting expletives at Colin Farrell, I just KNEW this chick wasn't black.




I stand corrected. This crazy heffa is on some Naomi C. type sh*t. She's up and arms about the fact that Colin took out a restraining order against her because he claims she is stalking him. My guess? Colin put it on her (y'all know he loves black chicks, re: Nicole Arrain) and she's mad he now pays her no mind. So she's in that crazy "No this m**ha f**ka didn't" mode right now. D-Listed has the story about what happened on the Tonight Show and why this chick is fa real nutzso. And y'all know she has a myspace page. Moving on...



Apparently T.O. and Felishia (a NFL cheerleader) are most definitely headed for the alter. It had been rumored for a few months that she had called it off due to his wandering ways. But in the recent issue of Sports Illustrated, he talked about getting ready for his next 2 rings--Superbowl ring with the Cowboys and his wedding ring. He plans to marry her by the beginning of next year. Interesting....



Virus update: Since Blogger is refusing to understand that this virus is on their server, I have to erase my whole site and start over again adding everything back manually. So this may take a few days. In the meantime--IF A POPUP COMES ON YOUR SCREEN WHEN YOU ARE AT THIS SITE AT ANY TIME, DO NOT CLICK IT. ONLY CLICK THE "X" TO GET RID OF IT. Do not click yes, no, or cancel since the popup will probably read "Do you want to view this site" or something like it. But like I said, if you have an up to date anti-virus, the virus won't even get through to your comp. Thanks for your patience!!

Stay fab peoples!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.