Mini Fab

Brandy and her joined at the damn hip sidekick brother Ray-J were spotted at charity b-ball game yesterday:


Hmmm...applying makeup in the HOT AS HELL sun--not a good look.

Star is back in the news:


People mag is reporting that Star's next stint will be a week-long hosting job on the show House Hunters. She'll be helping NY'ers hunt for NY real estate. Hopefully she'll find something better later.

Looks like Ms. Kim is having some peaceful time to herself this week after getting out of lockdown:

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

See, I need her to rock this look from now on. Her hair is on point, as well as this more natural look. It all brings me back to the days when Kim first dropped ad I was a huge fan. *Sigh*

T-Boz and her BF Takeo Spikes were spotted at a party this week:


Cute couple.

Pharrell is kickin it in London this week:

Clearly in his Easter suit.


Why can't I stop laughing?

Monica has a promo out for her new song "Everytime Tha Beat Drop" (I postd the audio about a week ago):

Wanna be in her upcoming new video? Go here. I'm ready for her comeback.

The Randomness:

  1. Things are still poppin off with the VIBE magazine shakeup.
  2. I can't even lie, Aubrey did her thing last night on MTB. People should tell her more often she can't sing--she sounds better when that happens.
  3. Is it just me, or does Run's House seem scripted this season? Boo. I'm still gonna watch though.
  4. Attention Law & Order fans: Nona Gaye is replacing Cortney B. Vance on Law & Order: CI (one of my fave shows).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.