Mid-Summer Fabness

And the awkward picture of the week award goes to:


Janet and JD of course.

The happy couple was spotted at the Metropolitan Hotel today in London, England.


Well folks, it looks like Rihanna may be around a lil while longer:

She hit Platinum satus last week and performed on NBC's Today Show last Friday. Hmmmm.

Nelly made an appearance at Macy's last week to promote his Applebottoms line:


Lookin oh so cute too.

Girl stop!

If I see one more "candid" pic of you on the streets of NY.....

MJB hit up the Carol's Daughter store in NY the other day:



Only she could pull of this bumble bee look in a fabulous way. Speaking of Carol's Daughter, be sure to check out my mid-summer beauty faves at the end of the post.

One more pic from the HollyRod event posted about earlier:

I sat next to Jesse J. on my plane ride up to Chicago. Real nice man. But the people on that flight had me dead with bombarding him as he came out the bathoom. And why was the pilot asking for pics with him WHILE WE WERE IN THE AIR? Boo. Moving on...

Wendy Williams hosted her annual Divas and Dons party this weekend:

Awww hell no. Chick is is a crispy H.A.M. That weave makes my skin itch and she really just needs to cut it out with the plastic and blondness.

However, Melinda Williams was there looking fab:


I can't even call WW the black Pam Anderson. Cuz makeup is not working nan a wonder on her azz.

Brandy did a press conference with her "America's Got Talent" co-judges recently:

She was lookin pretty fab, but why are those earrings bigger than her head? Just sayin...

Check out Ashanti in the new Parade magazine:



Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

{Click Pics}

Nice makeup, but I'm not that impressed.




7 For All Mankind White-Hot Summer Luncheon:

Once again peoples. The hotness level outside is at an all time high these days. What in the hell possesses someone to rock velour in the middle of ha heat wave. Dress for the season and stop this foolishness.

Angie was there looking too fabulous:



How ever does she do it?

The Randomness:

  1. Apparently now there's a new petition for those who support Deja Vu. {Thanks Stacy} Ok, now I regret even participating in this foolishness.
  2. Tyra's ANTM writers are throwing a hissy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fab beauty products: I get lots of questions about the type of beauty products I use, so I'll give y'all a glimpse of what's hot with me right now:



Exfoliating is my fave and most important thing to do. So I use Solessence's Creamed Sugar and Coconut Milk scrub in the Yuzo Gold scent. It's a Japanese citrus scent and it makes your shower and every room in the house smell fabulous.


Dove's Energy Glow body wash is one of the best body washes I've ever used. Don't let the drugstore price fool you. It gives your skin this subtle but noticeable glow that stays and is ultra smoothing. Very fab.

The Mango Melange Shea Souffle by Carol's Daughter is what I use religiously for skin moisturizer. It's thick but it does absorb more than other ultra thick creams. Loves it! And sometimes I switch it up with Solessence's Organic Coconut Cream and Unrefined African Shea Lotion. Or Bliss' Vanilla+Bergamot Body Butter.

I'm addicted to lipgloss, so I make sure to use good moisturizing products. I wear Caudalie Lip Conditioner on a daily--sometimes hourly--basis. You can cop it at Sephora. And I usually top it off with Chanel's Cristalle Gloss in Clear or Mac Lipglass in Clear.

And to keep the face as fresh and clean as possible, the Proactiv (use the mask too!) system is always a fab chick's best friend. I can testify to that.

Stay fab!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.