B*tch Please!: The Khia Edition

No this chick didn't:

Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Source: LSA and Fresh

This heffa has lost her crispy kool-aid tracks mind. Khia's new interview in XXL is THE most hypocritical sh*t I have ever read. Yeah, I might be a lil more biased than the next person cuz I'm a Trina fan, but this right here is downright greasy. She's going bad on all female rappers-- especially Foxy, Kim, and Trina--for signing with dudes and only doing what ni**as tell them to do. Ok, I give it to her that she pushed all her units (if she's not lying about the numbers) independently and all, HOWEVER...

Khia, I KNOW you aint say you turned down Trina's collabo offer because according to you, she's whack because "Everytime you look at Trina, you lookin' at sex." And did you really say she's always half naked and always rappin about her punani and aint nobody tryin to hear all that? Oh hell naw. What in the crack lickin hell were you talking about in your first...and only...single "My Neck, My Back"? Testimony for a lawsuit? B*tch please. I thinks not.

So let me get this straight. You say you won't let your daughter see/watch Trina because she's just an entertainer catering to men and she acts whoreish in her performances? PLEASE somebody tell me this heffa isn't serious. So Khia talking about some dude licking her nasty crevices---for an entire song-- is classy? Umm no ma'am. Think again. And clearly she shot her own video for that foolishness blindfolded. Cuz I coulda sworn she was scantilly clad poolside with a dude licking her all over her body. And that was the edited version. Don't be salty cuz the sight of you burns peoples' retinas. Note to Khia: Please snatch YOUR cat back cuz I fa damn sure don't want none of that 'round these parts. All them damn mughots on your cd cover...WTF? Umm Thugmisses, so you're a classy broad? B*TCH PLEASE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.