*Breaking Gossip*




What it do peoples. It's the kid and I'm back from my Chicago vacay. Blogger has been acting the plum fool so the updates are just now about to kick off. So...


@ this weekend's Miami vice World Premiere in L.A.

According to a few sources (all UK "news" sources), Kelly Rowland has said that she is now 2 months pregnant. Now these sources don't usually just make up ish like some other folks I know, but they're not CNN either. So I'll believe it when I hear it come out of Kelly's mouth. I will say that there is nothing about this on any of her fansites (other than it's not true) and please believe they would know. But it still could ring true in the end.

My take: Untrue. My sources tell me she and Roy (her ex-fiance) barely keep in contact anymore and she hasn't been dating anyone in particular since. And being that it's Kelly, I doubt a pregnancy is down out in public with some random dude. Take it or leave it.


In other news, AOL BlackVoices has featured me and YBF in this week's
BV Buzz! Jawn (the columnist) is too fabulous and shouts out to him for putting me on blast.

Stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.