Summertime Parties and Draft Picks


The NBA Pre-Draft Party was at the 40/40 Club on Tuesday in New York City:

Mos Def was there:




LaLa and Angela S. were there kickin it:


Yes, a sunglasses company was hosting the party. I was confused too.

And Chris Webber was there with his "date":

Then the T-Mobile Basketball's Rising Stars Celebration went down at Tao Restaurant yesterday in NY:


Paul Pierce was there.



And of course that ridiculously sexy man Vince Carter was in that piece.



YBF chic Angela S. hit up this party too. Looks like somebody loves the athletes.


Surprisingly I like this lil polka dot number LaLa is rocking. I see she's puttin in work to get her fab game stepped up. If only she could focus some of those efforts on setting a wedding date with Melo.....I'm just sayin.



And model Selita Ebanks was there looking simply gorgeous.

Here's a pic of Sophie Kodjoe (Boris and Nicole's baby):



Y'all know my policy on talking about little kids and non-celebs. So I'ma try my damndest to not comment on this. Speaking of Boris, here's some pics of his brother Patrick Kodjoe:

Clearly not everything runs in the family. He's still kinda cute though.

Ummm I need to take a quick flashback to the Bet Awards pre-party to shed some spotlight on this foolywang material. How in the hell did I miss this:



Paula...boo...get a brush. A natrual, bristle brush. No paddings on the bristles, nothing. Just get a brush. And after that, introduce Mr. Brish to his new friend Ms. Conditioner and Mrs. Chi. They'll have lots of fun together. Trust me.

Betcha can't guess whose kid this is:


He's 8 year old Nathan Smith, son of Lil John. I know---shocker. Even better, he will do his first kid modeling gig soon. He is helping Show Me the Way Foundation to raise money for kids and teens orphaned by AIDS in the Atlanta area. Interesting.

The ever fabulous Meagan Good is featured in the July 3rd issue of OK! magazine:




Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com
Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com Free Image Hosting - www.supload.com

Now this is the type of Meagan I love. So chic, so fab.

LG and Jermaine Dupri hosted the Fusic Party for BET Tuesday in LA:



Mr. Banner acting foolish.




Mike irks me. He really does. Honestly he just seems like he will attack ya ass like some cheetos at any point in time. Me no likey.

And if this is not a blast from the past:


Sisqo-I know you been absent from the game for a long minute, but FYI-any dudes caught wearing a condom cap on their head WILL catch a beat down. I wonder what he's been up to...




Sanaa Lathan was there looking simply stunning. While I don't know where that green purse fits in anywhere here-I'm still lovin the outfit.



Holly was there too-surprise surprise.


I see Chris brown is a fellow Boondocks fan. Loves it!

B-Rocka stepped out at the event looking oh so fly:






Can't nobody tell her NOTHING no more huh? *Patiently awaiting the next album* Can somebody tell her to put all this newfound fabness to good use and drop a cd?




The 3LW chicks were there.



And so was Kimberly Elise.



Now keep it real--how many dudes you know own a cell that has their name bedazzled on a bedazzled phone? Not a good look Bow Wow.

Here's more pics of Kim and Diddy spotted walking along the beach:




I'm glad Sean finally started acting like this is his girl while they're in public. Maybe that little "arrangement" they had (living together to put up a front but seeing other people) is now coming to an end.

Charlize Theron hosted her Africa Outreach Program event and some celebs attended:

She is looking better than usual. I must say.



Now see-Eve could be such a fab chick if she would just WORK THAT HAIR SITUATION OUT! Ri-damn-diculous.


The Randomness:
  1. Diddy has announced that his new album due out in October will be his last solo album. But does that even mean anything? He's acting like he had a whole array of solo tracks to begin with.
  2. Halle Berry is producing an HBO show about the life of a bi-racial and broke person. This ought to be interesting.
  3. If you missed Bigga's highly debated "Deja Vu" performance the other night-check it out here. Or just watch the beginning of the BET Awards when they re-air 5,877,541 more times.
  4. Check out the song "Turn Off The Lights" by MJB ft. Hov. It's a track that didn't make it on to MJB's album.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fab beauty products: So I am an admitted beauty product-aholic. I'm really picky about products because I always want the most perfect skin. Solessence.com was kind enough to send me products from their line for me to try. It's apparently getting lots of celebrity raves. I have the Days of Wine Body butter, Creme de la Coconut lotion, Yuzo Gold scrub, and Really Lovely Atmosphere/body spray.

A YBF must have is that Yuzo Gold body scrub. I'm honestly in love with it. I have never tried anything in the shower where if I didn't put lotion on after the shower--you wouldn't even notice. It smells incredible and feels heavenly. I'm not lying peoples. Since I believe exfoliation is the most important beauty routine next to cleansing, this is that summer must have. Check it out here.

As for the other products-the body butter is a bit too heavy to put all over my skin (which is pretty rare for that to happen) but it makes you look like a bronze dime when you put it on your feet, elbows, knees, and hands. The atmosphere spray isn't a must have, but it's cool. And the lotion is very light, but still does a great job of moisturizing. I am not a fan of that scent though. It's summer beautification time...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.