Leftovers+Star Goes Bye-Bye


Here's a few more pics from Hov's Sunday concert:

It's all about the Moet and anything non-Cristal now.

Crazy b*tch Naomi was in the audience to support one of her BFF's Hov. And on the gossip tip--this heffa has beat yet another maid's ass this week. Tabloid Whore has the story. This is why we need to realize that we can't ignore insanity to make it go away. Somebody put this heffa on lockdown!

Ooooh Inga--


Clearly the folks who attended weren't lying when they told me all about your foolywang look you decided to rock at this event. For once, the Wet and Wild magenta lipstick is not the focal point of this foolishness. Saran wrap and aluminum foil DOES NOT EQUAL a fab dress. Remember that. Yeah, I know it's Rocawear. But I really don't give a damn. And did J-Combs give her that bag? Inga, girl, just scratch ya head that I know itches right about now with all the borderline jherried-out hair and hire a stylist. I know you don't have one....

Kelly of course was there looking fab. And I guess Angie (B's assistant/cousin, on the right) isn't preggers. But I still wanna know why she was all cuddled up in the pool with Lebron James in Miami Memorial Day weekend.

Alicia and Krucial were there kickin it.

I can't take this beard foolishness Tyson. I just can't. That's a wrap--get the video of Bigga's Can't Knock the Hustle performance here. I must admit--I'm not that impressed. MJB may not be the greatest vocalist in the game, but can't nobody touch her on that ghetto fabulous roughness she has to her voice. THAT'S what makes this original track classic. But on a sidenote, aint nobody touching B in that white hot dress either. Do ya think mama.

Awwww shuckey duckey.

That chick Star Jones is reportedly announcing this week that she will be leaving The View. Yeah, I knew all that "I'm not going anywhere" talk was a facade. Anyways, no word on what she's about to do next, but I'm sure she wouldn't leave without a more lucrative deal in the works. Now Star does tend to work my nerves, but she's a necessity on that show. Believe it or not, she's tied with Meredith as my fave chick on there. So now that both of them are gonners, looks like it may be downhill from here. BUT...I heard from a very fabulous source that the replacement for her just may be a YBF chick we all know (well most of us) and love. I can't name names just yet-but it'll be out soon.

UPDATE: Star just announced on The VIEW less than an hour ago...with a cascade of tears...that she is leaving the show. She's leaving mid-July and y'all know Joy had something semi-sarcastic to say. Thanks for the quick e-mails everyone!

ANOTHER SHOCKING UPDATE: Star has given People magazine the exclusive on this departure. She tells the mag that actually she was fired and The View told her they were not renewing her contract days before the news about Rosie's addition leaked. Dayum. {Thanks for the heads up Jawn}

The BET Awards are tonight and they actually shouldn't be as bad as I think they may be. they've been stepping up their game the past couple years, and they have a whole lot of YBF folks slated to perform. Some pics were snaped at the rehearsals the other day:


Honestly, Keyshia just needs a lollipop and some acrylic nails to finish off this look.


A simple "DAMN." will do. But I know this chick is gonna tear it down tonight on stage.

Fanny was spotted too:



Hmm...that kiss made me veer my attention away from that not so cute RW dress she's rockin. Acting my ass....

Headquarter Entertainment Presented Tyrese AKA Black Ty at a performance hosted by Big Tigga Sunday night at The Highlands in the Wood:

Tamala was there looking cute:

Until I saw this:

STOP IT! Clearly she's been kickin it with Mr. Gipp a bit too long.


Glenn Lewis, Luke, Brandy, and Que

Brandy was also there looking oh so fab.

A serious blast from the past. No more afro puffs though.

Tyrese and the Waist Deep kids have been out partying it up to promote their movie. They were at club Strata on Friday:


And of course Chingy was there too.

The Meagan hit up another event this week:

Tryin to have that "New-New" look with those earrings I see.


Is that spandex? Love the color though.

Diddy and Kim were spotted out on the beach (not sure when this was taken, but I heard pretty recently):

Here's a Brandy pic from a layout in Sophisticate's Black Hair magazine:

Fabulous. But I am a lil confused on what's goin on down under? WTH?

Mr. Bentley hosted a performance event to get some buzz on his new song and album:

Has anybody else heard his new song? I was SO mad I sat there and listen to even a minute of it. Trust me, it could only be released cuz it's Farnsworth. That mess is ridiculous.


Nick Cannon came out to support.


And so did the fabulous Latoya. She might wanna stick her "sticky" back in though.

And Joy Bryant decided to go au natural to an event last night:


Only she could pull that off.

The Randomness:

  1. Diddy, Mimi, and Jamie Foxx are getting stars on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in 2007.
  2. MJB will be making a cameo on One Life to Live July 28th. And Rihanna also will make a cameo on All My Children July 25th.
  3. India.Arie's new album Testimony: Vol. 1, Life & Relationship drops today. BV has the lowdown on her explanation of it and her love/relationship testimony. And as for that 3-year relationship gone bad she's talking about---is it Musiq? Hmmm.

Stay tuned!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.