Video Fab

Check out Letoya's video for Torn right here:

And speaking of Letoya, check out the interview she did with Mama Knowles about the HOD line in Letoya's store Lady Elle here:

A treat for the hardcore Aaliyah fans:

It's a rare throwback interview with her and a lil of the Kellz. Check it out.

Check out the vid for my fave joint out right now:

And yes, this vid is definitely part of Ghettoville, USA...but you gotta love it. It's that Young Joc "It's Goin Down".

And finally, since I know ya'll think I am completely anti-Brandy (it aint my fault she looks a crispy mess all the damn time)....I'ma leave you with one of my favorite throwback videos of all time:

It's that Brandy "I Wanna Be Down". See, just proof that my girl straight fell off. Oh the memories....

The Randomness:

  1. Cake has some fresh pics of Boobi K....still lookin too damn grown for a 13 year old.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.