More Of That Ish

Well well Brooke Valentine decided to come out of hiding recently:

And lookin a lil Shar Jackson-ish I might add. She was visiting Party 104.9 radio station in Houston.

This wasn't supposed to be funny, but:


Source: ONTD

I guess Paula was telling the truth. Click the pic to see it bigger.

A lil treat for all you Hill Harper fans:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


He did an in-store book reading for his new book this week.

And now for my picks for who really should be America's Next Top Model:

Or Nnenna:



I also really liked Leslie, but she got voted off last week and her walk was the true foolywang. Mollie Sue was my other fave. Oh well.

Keep it fabulous folks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.