Halle Prayed To Be Cured Of Her Blackness?


Source: ONTD

Well aint this some sh*t? According to the
Starpulse News Blog, Halle used to pray that she would be cured from being black when she was a child. She said her life was too difficult and still struggles with feelings that her life would be better if she wasn't black. *Sigh* So much to say, so little energy to say it.

Now I know this StarPulse thing is not the most reliable thing in the world, so you be the judge. I'll save my energy for when I hear this from a reliable source/her own mouth. Also in that article, they quote her talking about her physical insecurities. If that's true, that could explain a whole hell of a lot.

I'm out....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Home - About - Order - Testimonial
Copyright © 2010 Celebrity All In One All Rights Reserved.